The Aspen Photo Challenge galleries of images were displayed, and winners were announced at the Aspen Photo Challenge Awards on Sunday, June 11 from 5 - 7 p.m. at the historic Wheeler Opera House. Complimentary beer and cocktails were provided by Aspen Brewing Company and Woody Creek Distillers, for attendees ages 21 and over.
Winners for the 2017 Aspen Photo Challenge are:
- Overall best landscape gallery: Devin Pool
- Overall best light gallery: Kristin Wright
- Overall best motion gallery: Jeremy Swanson
- Best image: Jeremy Joseph
- Runner-up best image: David Clifford
- Peer favorite: Devin Pool
- Crowd Favorite: Dirk Braun
Aspen Photo Challenge – Public and Under 18 User Generated Category
New this year, the Aspen Photo Challenge added two categories open to the general public. Any interested participant could enter by posting their personal photography taken in Aspen from May 27-June 10 on Instagram, and tagging their images with the hashtag #AspenPhotoChallenge (for those ages 18 and over) or #AspenPhotoChallenge18 (for those under the age of 18).
|Whitton Freer - Under 18 Category||Chad Otterstrom - 18 and Over Category|
Who's competing in the 2017 Aspen Photo Challenge?