7 Fall Dining Specials to Take Advantage of
Fall in Aspen is a spectacular time to enjoy the slower pace as you watch the aspen trees change from green to gold to white. It’s also a great time to take advantage of the restaurant deals happening around town. Be sure to check out these fall dining specials before the winter season hits.
1. If you’re in the mood for seafood this fall, head over to Clark’s Oyster Bar for delicious seafood in a setting that upholds the charm of the beloved former Little Annie’s Location. This fall you can enjoy $20 fried chicken Sundays, Monday night football with $5 drafts, and Tuesday night 50% off all bottles of wine. Did we mention they also have a daily happy hour that features a $12 burger and $8 martini?
2. Get your sushi fix at Jing with Monday night football specials including 6 cent sake shots at every touchdown. Jing will also be serving their bar menu in the entire restaurant which includes wine and sushi rolls starting at $7.
3. Meat & Cheese Restaurant and Farm Shop is a hybrid specialty food store and restaurant using only sustainably sourced ingredients. Load up on tasty dishes and ingredients with 15% off everything in their restaurant and farm shop.
4. For some of Aspen’s best Italian cuisine, dine at Mezzaluna this shoulder season where you can get 2 for 1 dinner entrees Monday-Thursday. For the wine lover, you can also get 20% off all bottles of wine all day, every day.
5. Aspen’s newest western bistro Tatanka isn’t holding out on their fall dining specials with 50% off wines over $100 Monday-Thursday, a daily local’s menu, and a nightly $33 prix fixe menu.
6. A local’s favorite for almost 30 years, Kenichi Aspen will have 50% off sushi rolls and drink specials from 5:00-6:30pm served in their bar & lounge.
7. Family-friendly pizzeria Brunelleschi's Aspen is offering $5 off specialty pizzas throughout shoulder season.
For a complete list of fall dining hours, reopening dates, and specials click here.