Top Rooftop and Patio Hangouts in Aspen
From rooftop pools to clothing stores, check out these top places to view surrounding Aspen vistas while spending time with friends and family:
- Aspen Kitchen: This chic American restaurant features a gorgeous outdoor rooftop patio with a classic Aspen view, making it an ideal place to grab an afternoon cocktail. The rooftop is complete with an outdoor bar and fire-place lounge seating for when the summer nights get a little chillier.
- Grey Lady: Featuring hand-craft cocktails and New England style eatery, this patio hangout is not to be missed during the warmer summer months. You’ll almost forget you’re in the mountains while dining at this nautical themed eatery.
- Aviator Nation: A retro clothing store set in downtown Aspen, head on upstairs and enjoy the vintage patio set with views of the surrounding town. For people looking to hangout for a while, BYOB, play some pool, and enjoy the outdoor patio offered at this unique spot.
- Residences at The Little Nell: These exclusive five-star residences are home to some of the best concierge services in Aspen, along with Aspen’s most exclusive rooftop pool deck. From the rooftop, you’ll experience personal 360-degree views of the town of Aspen and the surrounding mountains.
- Ajax Tavern: Whether you are après skiing or hiking, Ajax Tavern is known as the best seat in town as far as outdoor patio hangouts go. Located next the Silver Queen Gondola, you can sit back and enjoy the views as you indulge in the notorious double-cheeseburger and truffle fries.
- So Café at the Aspen Art Museum: Walk up to the top of the Aspen Art Museum and enjoy unprecedented views of Aspen Mountain and Independence Pass. The menu at So Café has limited, but delicious options, with a weekly rotating menu. Summer guests can enjoy movies on the rooftop and JAS Café shows. Find out what’s going on at the Aspen Art Museum here.