From mid-June to mid-October (6/17-10/7, 2017) spend your Saturday mornings at our now 19-year old Aspen Farmer's Market. It has now become a local's Saturday tradition to stroll through the market and get your fresh veggies early in the mornings. The Aspen Saturday Market vendor criteria are very strict allowing only Colorado made, grown and produced items.
Open from 8:30AM-3PM the market offers Colorado grown produce, crafts, live music and a food court for lunch or a snack while you peruse.
- Please note after Labor Day the Saturday Market hours will be 9 am - 3 pm.
LOCATION: The market makes a U-shape from the corner of Galena & Hopkins Ave to Hunter St & then again back to the intersection of Hyman & Galena.
Applications for other vendors will be due December 30th, of the previous year.
- No brokers are permitted at this market.
- If you are interested in becoming a non-agriculture market vendor for 2018, click here.
- For artisan questions e-mail [email protected].
- Text or leave a message for Kathy Strickland 970-379-1346
- For agriculture questions email Wendy Mitchell.
Please note: While the Market is dog-friendly, the asphalt gets extremely hot in the market & pets should be left at home to avoid burning their feet.
Photo Credit: Jeremy Swanson